The lawyers at Figliulo & Silverman provide clients with experienced defense of class actions and other litigation matters related to securities law claims, SEC enforcement proceedings, and securities industry arbitrations.
Figliulo & Silverman constantly strives to fulfill its promise to zealously defend clients in these matters that could otherwise have a profound and detrimental effect on their businesses.
Recent securities matters include the following:
- Represented a director and officer in a securities class action and a related direct-action lawsuit.
- Obtained the dismissal of a securities fraud class-action claim against a Big Four accounting firm prior to discovery.
- Represented professionals in malpractice actions brought by former clients and creditors in the wake of bankruptcy and securities law class actions.
- Represented professionals in SEC investigations and proceedings.
- Defended claims against brokers asserted in proceedings before the National Association of Securities Dealers, the New York Stock Exchange, and the SEC.
The firm formulates a strategy with its clients for the successful resolution of such claims. Figliulo & Silverman’s securities lawyers work to realize the strategy in the most timely and cost-effective manner possible to ensure that our clients’ goals are achieved.